Auto accidents are a frequent occurrence on our roads and remain one of the leading causes of death and injury in the United States. Even when car accidents do not result in death, the accident victims can be left with severe and permanent injuries.
At Lygnos Law Firm, we handle personal injury and car accident cases involving all types of car accidents. When you choose to work with us, you can count on us to provide you with experienced and aggressive representation. We will listen to your concerns and pay attention to what you say as we recognize that each case and client is unique.
I just got into an accident. What should I Do?
1. Check to see if you and other passengers are OK.
2. Don’t rush to exit the vehicle unless it is unsafe to remain inside.
3. Be careful of oncoming traffic when you exit the vehicle.
4. Call 911.
5. Do not admit fault.
6. Take many pictures of the vehicles and scene if you are able.
7. Try to stay calm. Do not argue or lose your temper.
8. If you can, collect the name and contact information of any witnesses.
9. If you’ve been shaken, seek medical attention.
10. If you have any questions, call Attorney Michael Lygnos, 24/7 at (727) 726-9100.